Five-year/150 000km warranty for added peace of mind (effective 1 September 2017)
New Subarus sold in South Africa are warranted against any defect in material or workmanship for a period of five years or 150 000km, whichever comes first. This warranty excludes certain maintenance items, which are subject to wear and tear. Batteries, shock absorbers, clutches and exhaust systems are warranted for one year or 30 000km, whichever comes first.
Only genuine parts fitted by an authorised dealer are warranted and any parts fitted without Subaru%u2019s approval will void the warranty. This includes accessories, exhausts, filters and parts not of the original specifications of the vehicle, unless manufacturer approved. Genuine Subaru replacement parts are likewise warranted for a period of 12 months.
Five-Year/120 000km Maintenance Plan (Limited time offer only during October & November 2019)
Subaru%u2019s comprehensive Maintenance Plan covers all new Subaru vehicles and comes at no cost to the purchaser. The plan includes Subaru Assist and roadside service, which comprises emergency, legal and map assistance.
What is covered?
- All routine servicing of the vehicle in accordance with the manufacture%u2019s handbook
- Maintenance and mechanical repairs required as a result of normal wear and tear
What is not covered?
- Petrol and top-up oil (between services)
- Accident damage and insurance claims
- Tyres and wheel alignment
- Glass replacement
- Abuse and/or negligence
- Non-mechanical interior trim and paintwork
- Repair to on-board entertainment such as audio systems
- Repairs to non-factory components and any subsequent repairs or modifications
Extended maintenance plans for extra peace of mind
Enjoy further confidence and peace of mind with our extended maintenance plans, available on all new Subaru vehicles up to five years or 150 000km, whichever comes first.
- You pay for tomorrow%u2019s costs at today%u2019s rates, avoiding inflation and price increases on parts and labour
- Maintenance plan extension costs can be included in your vehicle finance agreement, minimising its impact and unforeseen future expenses
- Only Subaru genuine parts are used, which come with their own one-year warranty and are in full compliance with your vehicle%u2019s warranty terms
- Services are conducted to the highest standards by trained Subaru technicians, who have extensive knowledge of your Subaru, for optimum vehicle performance
- Vehicle value is enhanced at the time of resale